I was digging around in storage yesterday, looking in bins I haven’t checked out lately, and I stumbled across two old projects. One was a blue and cream project that was a practice piece for flying geese. The geese look pretty good so the practice was worth while. I did some fee motion quilting back then….. and it looks pretty bad. This must have been the impetus for acquiring my long arm machine.
So I spent an hour finishing this one, just a machine worked binding and I can donated it to the local animal shelter.
The other found project was not worth keeping, so off it goes to Gladys, I think.
The other quilt pictured here is one from the “marathon bin”. These are finished tops with no real purpose. Once I get a nice stack to quilt I can have a little marathon getting them quilted. This little quilt goes on the Project Linus stack and once I have 6 or so I take them to the LQS drop off.
Not much, but I can subtract 8 yards come Sunday! I might get Crayons hand work finished and that would be another 5 .5! Moving the right direction as long as I stay out of the shops.